Nifty Jul F: 15711 [ 15775 / 15696 ]
NF opened in the NeuX zone of 15737 to 15770 and got rejected at 15775 in the attempt to probe higher after which it left a small selling tail from 15758 to 15775 and formed a narrow IB (Initial Balance) range of just 55 points taking support briefly at the monthly POC of 15720 but went on to make a C side extension where it hit new lows of 15700 and followed it up with a marginal new low of 15696 in the ‘D’ period stopping just above 21st June’s extension handle of 15692 indicating buyers coming back to defend this zone. The auction then made a slow probe higher over the next 5 periods getting back into the NeuX zone and went on to test the IB singles but got rejected right at 15770 confriming a PBH (Pull Back High) there and went on to retrace the up move as it got back to 15699 in the ‘L’ period before closing around the prominent POC of 15723 forming a mini ‘b’ shape profile for the day with completely lower Value as it seems to have moved away from the 7-day composite balance of 15794-15830-15894 which will be the reference on the upside above today’s PBH of 15770. On the downside, the extension handle of 15692 will be the immediate level to watch below which we have the VPOC of 15657 & the singles from 15592 to 15521.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction (OA)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Down (NV)
- Largest volume was traded at 15723 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15727 with volumes of 54.1 L and range of 74 points as it made a High-Low of 15775-15696
- The settlement day Roll Over point (July) is 15840
- The VWAP & POC of Jun Series is 15721 & 15721 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 14945 & 15094 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15702-15723-15737
HVNs – 15817
BankNifty Jul F: 34853 [ 35086 / 34810 ]
BNF also opened in the NeuX zone of previous day and formed a narrow 172 point range in the IB as it made new lows for the week at 34825 after which it made failed RE (Range Extension) attempt in the ‘D’ period taking support just above the buying singles of 34800 to 34698 from 24th June and went on to probe higher even making a RE to the upside in the ‘H’ period confirming a FA (Failed Auction) at 34810 and tagged previous day’s extension handle of 35050 while making a high of 35083 in the ‘I’ period but this also marked the end of the upmove as the auction left a small tail at top and retraced the entire rise as it came down to tag the IBL of 34825 in the ‘L’ period before closing around the dPOC of 34862 leaving one of the most narrow daily range of just 276 points. BNF has formed a nice balance and could give a good move away from here in the coming session with the singles from 34800 to 34698 being the immediate reference on the downside.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction (OA)
- The Day type was a Neutral Centre Day – Down (NeuC)
- Largest volume was traded at 34862 F
- Vwap of the session was at 34920 with volumes of 26.3 L and range of 276 points as it made a High-Low of 35086-34810
- The settlement day Roll Over point (July) is 35000
- The VWAP & POC of Jun Series is 35012 & 35070 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 33568 & 34828 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 34830-34862-34956
HVNs – 35000 / 35276
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive