Nifty Mar F: 14798 [ 14839 / 14658 ]
NF opened with a gap up of 132 points and made a quick test of the yPOC of 14677 while making a low of 14658 in the ‘A’ period where it faced rejection and started a probe to the upside getting accepted above the Trend Day PBH of 14728 indicating that the OTF sellers were not present as it went on to make a high of 14791 in the IB leaving an initiative buying tail from 14752 to 17658. The auction continued this imbalance to the upside in the C period where it negated the selling extension handle of 14815 while making a high of 14839 but stalled right below the weekly VWAP of 14844 which marked the end of the upmove. This rejection from the weekly VWAP attracted some fresh selling forcing the late longs to liquidate as NF broke into the morning singles almost negating it completely but stopped right at the yPOC of 14677 confirming a PBL there in the ‘G’ period signalling the end of the downmove. NF then remained between these 2 extremes for the rest of the day forming a balance with the dPOC also shifting higher to 14816 into the close as it left a Normal Day with slightly higher Value and has a good chance of turning into an imbalance again in the coming session(s) provided we get some initiative volumes at open.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Normal Day (Inside Bar)
- Largest volume was traded at 14816 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14764 with volumes of 120.2 L and range of 181 points as it made a High-Low of 14839-14658
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Mar) is 15174
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 14288 & 14569 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Dec Series is 13528 & 13528 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14735-14816-14824
HVNs – 15230
BankNifty Mar F: 35324 [ 35615 / 34983 ]
BNF also opened with a big gap up of 480 points and left a long buying tail from 35277 to 35009 while making a high of 35491 in the IB after which it went on to make the dreaded C side extension hitting new highs of 35615 but got rejected leading to the complete retracement of the rise from morning and even resulted in a marginal RE lower in the G period where it hit 34983 but was once again was swiftly rejected from this second break of IB as it settled down to form a nice Gaussian profile for the day and closed around the prominent POC of 35364. The auction has left a daily VPOC at 34922 and formed slightly higher Value so the PLR would be to the upside for the coming session for a probe into the Trend Day selling tail of 35763 to 36080 provided we get some initiative demand at open.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Neutral Centre Day (Gaussian profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 35364 F
- Vwap of the session was at 35319 with volumes of 44.3 L and range of 632 points as it made a High-Low of 35615-34983
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Mar) is 36719
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 31597 & 32062 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Dec Series is 30270 & 30766 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 35185-35364-35450
HVNs – 35640
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive