Nifty Jul F: 15741 [ 15755 / 15659 ]
NF made a probe to the downside at open on low volumes and even left an initiative selling tail in the IB (Initial Balance) as it hit new lows of the week at 15665 after which it made an attempt to make a RE (Range Extension) lower in the ‘D’ period but stopped just short of the 21st June VPOC of 15657 getting swiftly rejected from 15659 indicating return of demand in this zone. The auction then made a slow probe higher and got into the morning singles and tested the yPOC of 15723 in the ‘H’ period and expectedly gave a reaction and tested the day’s VWAP which was defended as it left a PBL (Pull Back Low) at 15676 which meant that the morning buyers were intent and this led to a move higher into the close as NF made new highs for the day confirming a FA at lows with the dPOC also shifting to 15749 which would be the immediate reference for the next open. Value for the day was overlapping at both ends giving a 2-day composite at 15690-15713-15745 and getting accepted above this could lead to the 80% Rule happening in the higher 7-day composite of 15794-15831-15894 in the coming session(s).
- The NF Open was a Open Auction (OA)
- The Day type was a Neutral Day (NeuD)
- Largest volume was traded at 15749 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15704 with volumes of 53.5 L and range of 96 points as it made a High-Low of 15755-15659
- NF confirmed a FA at 15659 on 02/07 and the 1 ATR target comes to 15801.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (July) is 15840
- The VWAP & POC of Jun Series is 15721 & 15721 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 14945 & 15094 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15687-15749-15753
HVNs – 15817
BankNifty Jul F: 34951 [ 35037 / 34760 ]
BNF also made the first probe to the downside at open as it tested the buying singles of 34801 to 34698 (24th June) and took support there after making new lows of the week at 34760 after which it remained in previous day’s narrow range to form a successive mere 277 pointer on the daily indicating poor trade facilitation in this zone. The auction has formed a nice Gaussian profile on a 2-day composite with Value at 34831-34859-34955 and there is a strong change of a volume plus range expansion happening in the coming session(s) starting a new imbalance.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction (OA)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (NV)
- Largest volume was traded at 34931 F
- Vwap of the session was at 34899 with volumes of 31.8 L and range of 277 points as it made a High-Low of 35037-34760
- The settlement day Roll Over point (July) is 35000
- The VWAP & POC of Jun Series is 35012 & 35070 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 33568 & 34828 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 34833-34931-34955
HVNs – 35000 / 35276
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive