Nifty Jun F: 15712 [ 15720 / 15635 ]
NF opened higher well above the Neutral Extreme zone of 15588 to 15632 completing the 1 ATR target of 15648 from the FA of 15502 but settled down into an OAOR (Open Auction Out of Range) forming one of the narrowest IB (Initial Balance) range of just 35 points and remained in this area till the ‘F’ period before making a RE (Range Extension) lower in the G period and followed it up with lower lows over the next 2 periods including a spike down to 15635 which was swiftly rejected from just above the spike highs. The auction then not only left a buying tail at lows but went on to make new highs for the day leaving a second consecutive Neutral Extreme Day Up with a small zone of 15705 to 15720 as reference for the next open.
Click here to view the latest profile in NF on MPLite
- The NF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Neutral Extreme Day – Up (NeuX)
- Largest volume was traded at 15691 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15689 with volumes of 60 L and range of 84 points as it made a High-Low of 15720-15636
- NF confirmed a FA at 15502 on 02/06 and tagged the 1 ATR target of 15648 on 03/06. The 2 ATR objective comes to 15793.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 15396
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 14945 & 15094 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
You can check the monthly charts & other swing levels for Nifty & NF here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15668-15691-15708
HVNs – 15277 / 15458 / 15578
BankNifty Jun F: 35782 [ 35890 / 35553 ]
BNF opened with a gap up above the spike zone of 35451 to 35560 and made a high of 35740 in the A period but similar to NF settled down into an OAOR leaving one of the most narrow IB range of just 162 points and continued to coil in this range till the ‘I’ period where it made an attempt to break lower but got swiftly rejected from the new lows of 35553 resulting in new highs for the week being hit in the ‘J’ period which also confirmed a FA (Failed Auction) at lows and this upmove continued in form of new highs of 35890 in the ‘K’ period after which the auction formed a mini- balance which got the dPOC for the day to rise to 35784 where BNF eventually closed leaving a Neutral profile on the daily with completely higher Value from the 4-day composite it had formed.
Click here to view the latest profile in BNF on MPLite
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Neutral Day (NeuD)
- Largest volume was traded at 35784 F
- Vwap of the session was at 35717 with volumes of 30.4 L and range of 337 points as it made a High-Low of 35890-35553
- BNF confirmed a FA at 35553 on 03/06 and the 1 ATR target comes to 36184.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 35380
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 33568 & 34828 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
For the Monthly charts & other swing levels for BankNifty & BNF click here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 35666-35784-35882
HVNs – 34778 / 35441
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive