Nifty Jun F: 15701 [ 15756 / 15654 ]
NF continued the previous day’s Neutral Extreme probe higher at open as it tagged 15750 in the IB (Initial Balance) but the dreaded C side extension got some laggard buyers stuck resulting in a FA being confirmed at 15756 as the auction probed lower for most part of the day leaving similar lows of 15656 & 15654 signifying return of demand in the previous day’s buying tail casuing a bounce back to 15713 into the close. The day’s range & Value both were overlapping leading to a nice 2-day composite with Value at 15677-15690-15716 which would be the reference for the next session.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction (OA)
- The Day type was a Neutral Day (NeuD)
- Largest volume was traded at 15704 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15704 with volumes of 59.2 L and range of 102 points as it made a High-Low of 15756-15654
- NF confirmed a FA at 15756 on 04/06 and the 1 ATR objective comes to 15618.
- NF confirmed a FA at 15502 on 02/06 and tagged the 1 ATR target of 15648 on 03/06. The 2 ATR objective comes to 15793.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 15396
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 14945 & 15094 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15682-15704-15729
HVNs – 15277 / 15458 / 15578 / 15684
BankNifty Jun F: 35508 [ 35961 / 35350 ]
BNF opened in the Neutral Extreme zone of yesterday and went on to make new highs for the week at 35961 in the ‘B’ period but left a small but important tail at top resulting in a long liquidation move for the day as it made multiple REs lower negating the FA of 35553 and went on to make a low of 35350 forming a ‘b’ shape profile for the day. The larger time frame over the last 6 days has been forming a balance with the composite Value at 35250-35441-35628 and a move away from here on initiative volumes could be on the cards in the coming session(s).
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction (OA)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Down (‘b’ shape profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 35552 F
- Vwap of the session was at 35612 with volumes of 37.8 L and range of 611 points as it made a High-Low of 35961-35350
- BNF confirmed a FA at 35553 on 03/06 and the 1 ATR target comes to 36184. This FA got negated on 04/06 and is no longer a valid reference.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 35380
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 33568 & 34828 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 35411-35552-35721
HVNs – 34778 / 35441
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive