Nifty Feb F: 14930 [ 15008 / 14866 ]
NF opened with a gap up and completed the 1 ATR objective of 14998 from the FA of 14731 as it made new highs for the series at 15008 in the A period but saw good profit booking coming in around 14980 which led to a probe on the downside over the next 3 periods as the auction went on to close the gap while making a low of 14866 in the ‘D’ period where it seemed to take suport around the yPOC of 14884. The rest of the day remained in a narrow range as NF formed a nice Gaussian profile with a prominent POC at 14930 from where it could give an initiative move away ast open in the next session.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Down (Gaussian Profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 14930 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14942 with volumes of 116.8 L and range of 142 points as it made a High-Low of 15008-14866
- NF confirmed a FA at 14731 on 04/02 and completed the 1 ATR objective of 14998 on 05/02. The 2 ATR target comes to 15265.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Feb) is 13809
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 14288 & 14569 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Dec Series is 13528 & 13528 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Nov Series is 12554 & 12862 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14918-14930-14976
HVNs – 13886 / 14015 / 14172 / 14664 / 14820 / 14879*
BankNifty Feb F: 35666 [ 36640 / 35527 ]
BNF also opened higher and continued to drive up on good volumes as it completed the 2 ATR objective of 36091 with ease & went on to make a high of 36640 at the start of the ‘B’ period but the break of VWAP in the ‘C’ period meant that the longs have booked out and led to a slow probe lower for the rest of the day as the auction not only retraced the entire rise of 1085 points but made new lows for the day at 35527 in the ‘K’ period before closing the day around the HVN it was forming at 35700. Value for the day was higher but today’s POC of 36375 will need to be taken out for the upside probe in BNF to continue.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range plus Drive Up (OAOR + D)
- The Day type was a Normal Day
- Largest volume was traded at 36375 F
- Vwap of the session was at 36043 with volumes of 88.6 L and range of 1113 points as it made a High-Low of 36640-35527
- BNF confirmed a FA at 34343 on 04/02 and completed the 2 ATR objective of 36091 on 05/02.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Feb) is 30445
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 31597 & 32062 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Dec Series is 30270 & 30766 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Nov Series is 28104 & 29565 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 35794-36375-36465
HVNs – 30041 / 30534 / 30996 / 34407*
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive