Nifty Apr F: 14751 [ 14849 / 14616 ]
NF opened higher above the PBH (Pull Back High) of 14740 but got swiftly rejected from 14765 as it made a quick fall to 14616 in the first 10 minutes but once again faced immediate rejection at lows too which led to new highs in the A period at 14809 as the auction tested the extension handle of 14805 to leave another large IB (Initial Balance) range of 193 points. The ‘C’ period then did the normal contra move testing the buying tail of IB as it left a PBL (Pull Back Low) at 14720 as NF got defended at the day’s VWAP and this led to couple of REs (Range Extension) higher in the ‘D’ & ‘E’ periods where it made a high of 14849 and got rejected from previous day’s selling tail of 14836 to 14900 which marked the end of the upmove for the day. The auction then probed lower over the next 3 periods as it entered the morning singles of A period and made a low of 14660 stopping right at yVWAP leaving a new PBL there to give a bounce back to 14767 into the close which was also around the dPOC of the day’s 3-1-3 profile which was also completely inside previous range though Value was overlapping to higher.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Normal Day (3-1-3 profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 14762 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14748 with volumes of 112.7 L and range of 233 points as it made a High-Low of 14849-14616
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 14425
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 14288 & 14569 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14708-14762-14804
HVNs – 14420 / 14621 / 14790 / 14975
BankNifty Apr F: 32691 [ 33175 / 32462 ]
BNF made an OAIR start and remained in previous day’s range to form an inside bar staying below the extension handle of 33226 as it build upon the ‘b’ shape long liquidation profile of Monday to give a nice 2-day composite ‘b’ with Value at 32548-32688-32982 and has closed right at thr composite POC so can expect a move away from this balance with the PLR (Path of Least Resistance) being to the downside provided the opening hour bring in fresh selling volumes below 32688.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Normal Day (Inside Bar)
- Largest volume was traded at 32699 F
- Vwap of the session was at 32821 with volumes of 47.4 L and range of 713 points as it made a High-Low of 33175-32462
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 33250
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 31597 & 32062 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 32608-32699-32982
HVNs – 33250 / 33462 / 34050
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive