Nifty May F: 14770 [ 14788 / 14657 ]
NF started with a gap up but settled down into an Open Auction after tagging 14746 in the ‘A’ period as it formed one of the narrowest IB range in the last 2 months of just 59 points as it took support at the HVN of 14691 which was broken with a C side extension but followed a typical probe back to the day’s VWAP in the ‘D’ period where the the first rejection of the day happened leading to new lows for the day being hit at 14657 in the ‘E’ period. NF however got rejected from previous Value reversing the probe for the day to the upside triggering a OTF (One Time Frame) move as it made multiple RE’s in the ‘G’ & ‘H’ period forming new highs for the week at 14788 but saw some profit booking coming in which stalled the upmove and continued to form a balance above VWAP for the rest of the day with a close right at the dPOC leaving a Neutral Centre Day with completely higher Value. Today’s VWAP of 14735 will be the important reference holding which the auction could continue towards the VPOCs of 14811 & 14927.
Click here to view the latest profile in NF on MPLite
- The NF Open was a Open Auction (OA)
- The Day type was a Neutral Centre Day (NeuC)
- Largest volume was traded at 14770 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14735 with volumes of 95.1 L and range of 131 points as it made a High-Low of 14788-14657
- The settlement day Roll Over point (May) is 14925
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
You can check the monthly charts & other swing levels for Nifty & NF here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14703-14770-14782
HVNs – 14606 / 14676 / 14896 / 14997
BankNifty May F: 32953 [ 33144 / 32655 ]
BNF also opened higher but could not take out this week’s poor highs of 33200 as it left a small initiatve selling tail in the IB from 33144 to 32990 and probed lower for the first couple of hours taking support at the lower end of the support zone of 32715-32645 as it made a low of 32655 and formed a nice balance for the rest of the day leaving a 3-1-3 profile with a prominent POC at 32928 and a very narrow daily range of just 489 points. The PLR still remains as yesterday which is sustaining above 33009, BNF could bring in new highs for the week and a probable move to the VPOC of 33400 & the FA of 33599.
Click here to view the latest profile in BNF on MPLite
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction (OA)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Down (3-1-3 profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 32928 F
- Vwap of the session was at 32900 with volumes of 38.1 L and range of 489 points as it made a High-Low of 33144-32655
- BNF confirmed a FA at 33599 on 30/04 and tagged the 2 ATR objective of 31825 on 03/05. This FA is currently on ‘T+5’ Days.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (May) is 33765
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
For the Monthly charts & other swing levels for BankNifty & BNF click here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 32828-32928-33019
HVNs – 32423 / 32615 / 32885 / 33390
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive