Nifty Jun F: 15785 [ 15808 / 15706 ]
NF opened higher but could not sustain above the FA point of 15756 triggering a probe lower in the ‘A’ period where it took support right above the yPOC of 15704 indicating that the PLR (Path of Least Resistance) was to the upside. The auction then formed a narrow range balance within the IB for the first half of the day before leaving an extension handle at 15773 in the ‘I’ period and went on to complete the 2ATR objective of 15793 from the 2nd Jun’s FA of 15502 while making a high of 15808 in the ‘K’ period before closing the day right at the dPOC of 15785. Value for the day was completely higher with the extension handle of 15773 & today’s PBL (Pull Back Low) of 15732 being the important references on the downside for the rest of the week apart from the 2-day composite VPOC of 15690.
Click here to view the latest profile in NF on MPLite
- The NF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (NV)
- Largest volume was traded at 15783 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15764 with volumes of 46 L and range of 102 points as it made a High-Low of 15808-15706
- NF confirmed a FA at 15756 on 04/06 and the 1 ATR objective comes to 15618. This FA got negated on 07/06 and is not longer a valid reference.
- NF confirmed a FA at 15502 on 02/06 and tagged the 2 ATR target of 15793 on 07/06.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 15396
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 14945 & 15094 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
You can check the monthly charts & other swing levels for Nifty & NF here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15749-15783-15800
HVNs – 15277 / 15458 / 15578 / 15684
BankNifty Jun F: 35622 [ 35740 / 35494 ]
BNF opened slightly higher but remained in previous day’s Value all day forming a Normal Day in a very narrow range of just 246 points staying above the composite POC of 34441 which would be the marker for the coming sessions if the auction wants to probe higher.
Click here to view the latest profile in BNF on MPLite
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Normal Day (Inside Day)
- Largest volume was traded at 35649 F
- Vwap of the session was at 35630 with volumes of 23.2 L and range of 246 points as it made a High-Low of 35740-35494
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 35380
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 33568 & 34828 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
For the Monthly charts & other swing levels for BankNifty & BNF click here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 35598-35649-35703
HVNs – 34778 / 35441 / 35616
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive