Nifty May F: 14869 [ 14908 / 14803 ]
NF made a gap up open above the first VPOC of 14811 but stalled at 14908 unable to tag the higher VPOC of 14927 as it failed to get fresh demand and left yet another narrow range balanced profile for the day with completely higher Value and a close at the prominent POC of 14865 which will be the reference for the next open for a move away from this Gaussian curve as the auction would need buying above 14927 to continue higher failing which getting accepted below 14865 could lead to a move lower towards the VPOCs of 14770 & 14614.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Day (Gaussian Profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 14865 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14863 with volumes of 74.2 L and range of 105 points as it made a High-Low of 14908-14803
- The settlement day Roll Over point (May) is 14925
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14850-14865-14901
HVNs – 14606 / 14678 / 14896 / 14997
BankNifty May F: 33038 [ 33367 / 32862 ]
BNF continued the probe to the upside with a gap up open as it finally managed to address the poor highs of 33200 and went on to make new highs for the week at 33367 but got rejected from previous week’s VWAP of 33338 and this inability not to tag the higher VPOC of 33400 then led to an OTF (One Time Frame) probe lower for the first half of the day as the auction got back into previous day’s range & value hitting the yPOC of 32928 and almost completed the 80% Rule in previous Value but saw demand coming back at yVWAP of 32900 as it made a low of 32862 stopping the downside move and made a slow probe back to the day’s VWAP into the close forming a 3-1-3 balanced profile for the day. Value for the last 4 days in BNF has been overlapping to higher thus we can take the nice 4-day composite balance with Value at 32651-32951-33079 as the reference for the coming session(s) with the VWAP of this composite at 32871 and watch for a move away from this on volume expansion for a new imbalance to begin.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Down (3-1-3 profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 33044 F
- Vwap of the session was at 33114 with volumes of 36 L and range of 506 points as it made a High-Low of 33367-32862
- BNF confirmed a FA at 33599 on 30/04 and tagged the 2 ATR objective of 31825 on 03/05. This FA is currently on ‘T+6’ Days.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (May) is 33765
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 32950-33044-33220
HVNs – 32423 / 32615 / 32927
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive