Nifty Feb F: 15126 [ 15167 / 15031 ]
NF opened with a big gap up of 137 points but settled down into an OAOR (Open Auction Out of Range) even as it left a buying tail in the IB which led to a succesful C side extension higher as it hit 15147. However, the auction failed to attract fresh demand at these new highs as was seen in it’s inability to tag even the 1.5 IB objective of 15171 inspite of staying above IB for good time which resulted in a downside probe over the next few periods as NF tested the buying tail of the IB but left a PBL (Pull Back Low) at 15066 in the ‘G’ period which marked the return of demand. This reversed the probe to the upside over the next 3 periods as the aution made a fresh RE higher in the ‘J’ period and went on to hit new highs of 15167 in the ‘K’ period but once again got stalled resulting in the 45 Degree Rule into the close as NF got back to the dPOC & VWAP of 15128 & 15117 respectively leaving a ‘p’ shape profile for the day with completely higher Value.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (‘p’ shape profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 15128 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15117 with volumes of 92.5 L and range of 136 points as it made a High-Low of 15167-15031
- NF confirmed a FA at 14731 on 04/02 and completed the 1 ATR objective of 14998 on 05/02. The 2 ATR target comes to 15265.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Feb) is 13809
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 14288 & 14569 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Dec Series is 13528 & 13528 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Nov Series is 12554 & 12862 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15099-15128-15141
HVNs – 13886 / 14015 / 14172 / 14664 / 14820 / 14879*
BankNifty Feb F: 36014 [ 36503 / 35860 ]
BNF opened right in the middle of Friday’s profile and probed higher in the ‘A’ period getting above the yPOC of 36375 and made a high of 36480 stalling just below the selling tail of previous session as it settled down into an OAIR with the ‘B’ period staying completely inside within a 200 point range. The auction then made the typical C side extension as it made new highs of 36503 but was swiftly rejected and this led to a quick probe on the downside over the next 4 periods as BNF confirmed a FA (Failed Auction) at top while making multiple REs (Range Extension) lower in the ‘F’ & ‘G’ periods as it hit 35860. However, it could not break below previous Value and made a rotation back above day’s VWAP leaving a PBH (Pull Back High) at 36275 in the ‘J’ period before closing around the day’s POC of 36041 leaving a Neutral Centre Profile which was an Inside Day. Value for the day also remained inside previous Value thus giving a 2-day composite at 35917-36043-36436 and a move away from this balance can be expected in the coming session(s).
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Neutral Centre Day (Inside Bar)
- Largest volume was traded at 36041 F
- Vwap of the session was at 36170 with volumes of 56.6 L and range of 644 points as it made a High-Low of 36503-35860
- BNF confirmed a FA at 36503 on 08/02 and the 1 ATR objective comes to 35533.
- BNF confirmed a FA at 34343 on 04/02 and completed the 2 ATR objective of 36091 on 05/02.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Feb) is 30445
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 31597 & 32062 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Dec Series is 30270 & 30766 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Nov Series is 28104 & 29565 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 35903-36041-36284
HVNs – 30041 / 30534 / 30996 / 34407*
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive