Nifty Jun F: 15769 [ 15790 / 15701 ]
NF gave a drive down away from yPOC of 15783 negating the extension handle of 15773 after starting with an OH (Open=High) at 15787 and formed the second largest IB (Initial Balance) range of the series of 86 points as it broke below the VPOC of 15704 briefly but could only manage a marginal new low of 15701 leaving a small but important rejection at lows from just above the important reference of 15690. The auction then made a slow probe higher all day even making a marginal new highs of 15790 in the ‘L’ period but once again got rejected back into the IB forming a Gaussian profile and a Normal Day with almost overlapping Value & POC giving a nice 2-day composite at 15735-15782-15788 suggesting that a balance is under way on the larger timeframe.
Click here to view the latest profile in NF on MPLite
- The NF Open was a Open Drive – Down (OD)
- The Day type was a Normal Day (Gaussian Profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 15767 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15749 with volumes of 51.3 L and range of 89 points as it made a High-Low of 15790-15701
- NF confirmed a FA at 15502 on 02/06 and tagged the 2 ATR target of 15793 on 07/06. This FA is currently on ‘T+5’ Days.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 15396
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 14945 & 15094 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
You can check the monthly charts & other swing levels for Nifty & NF here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15734-15767-15782
HVNs – 15277 / 15458 / 15578 / 15684
BankNifty Jun F: 35265 [ 35570 / 35123 ]
BNF opened lower and swiped through the 6-day composite Value of 35250-35441-35628 in the ‘A’ period itself and went on to make couple of REs (Range Extension) in the ‘C’ & ‘F’ periods as it made new lows for the day at 35123 but took support in the buying singles of 31st May and gave a bounce back to test the day’s initiative selling tail from 35570 to 35312 as it left a PBH (Pull Back High) at 35380 in the ‘I’ period before settling down to close the day right at the dPOC of 35253 leaving a ‘b’ shape long liquidation profile. Acceptance below today’s POC in the coming session(s) could attract more downside towards the weekly VPOC of 34990 & HVN of 34815 wheres on the upside, the auction would need to sustain above 35380 for a probe towards the higher VPOC of 35649 and could spend the next couple of sessions filling up the low volume zone between these 2 HVNs.
Click here to view the latest profile in BNF on MPLite
- The BNF Open was a Open Drive – Down (OD)
- The Day type was a Normal Day (‘b’ shape profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 35253 F
- Vwap of the session was at 35284 with volumes of 31.8 L and range of 447 points as it made a High-Low of 35570-35123
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 35380
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 33568 & 34828 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
For the Monthly charts & other swing levels for BankNifty & BNF click here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 35188-35253-35319
HVNs – 34778 / 35441 / 35616
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive