Nifty Apr F: 14889 [ 14967 / 14810 ]
NF opened lower and went on to probe below PDL (Previous Day Low) as it hit 14852 but found some responsive buying coming in which reversed the probe to the upside as the auction not only made new highs in the A period tagging the HVN of 14934 but continued the upmove in the ‘B’ period too where it made a high of 14967 stalling just below yVWAP of 14981 which was an important reference. The inability to make a RE (Range Extension) to the upside then led to a slow probe lower all day as the auction left couple of PBHs at 14937 & 14918 but remained in the IB for most part of the day forming a balance except for a swipe lower in the ‘J’ period as NF made new lows for the day at 14810 but was swiftly rejected confirming a good responsive buying tail from 14852 to 14810 before closing the day at the combo of the dPOC & VWAP of 14895 leaving a Gaussian profile for the day with completely lower Value.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction (OA)
- The Day type was a Normal Day (Gaussian Profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 14894 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14895 with volumes of 89.6 L and range of 157 points as it made a High-Low of 14967-14810
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 14425
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 14288 & 14569 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14865-14894-14925
HVNs – 14420 / 14621 / 14826*/ 14904 / 14975
BankNifty Apr F: 32617 [ 33174 / 32252 ]
BNF opened with a huge gap down of more than 600 points and even made new lows for the week at 32251 but saw some good profit booking along with fresh demand coming back in this zone of previous initiative buying as the auction not only closed the gap but went on to make a high of 33174 in the IB stalling a little below yVWAP of 33214 where the supply came back. The auction then remained in the large IB range of 923 points for the rest of the day making a slow probe lower as it left a PBH at 33007 and got into the morning buying tail making a low of 32565 before closing the day right at the dPOC of 32615 leaving a ‘p’ shape profile but with completely lower Value.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OA)
- The Day type was a Normal Day – Down (‘p’ shape profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 32615 F
- Vwap of the session was at 32796 with volumes of 44.2 L and range of 923 points as it made a High-Low of 33174-32251
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 33250
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 31597 & 32062 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 32572-32615-32919
HVNs – 32615 / 33250 / 33427 */ 34050
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive