Nifty Jun F: 10119 [ 10154 / 10037 ]
HVNs – 9093 / 9275 / 9433 / 9785 / 9868 / 10020 / 10094 / 10140 / 10260
Previous day’s report ended with this ‘The auction has been forming a composite over the last 5 sessions and the same can be seen here with the HVNs at 10094, 10140 & 10260 which could get a revisit in the coming session(s) provided NF does not break and gets accepted below today’s low.‘
NF stayed above previous day’s low & tagged 2 of the higher HVNs of 10094 & 10140 as it made highs of 10154 forming a narrow range inside day along with a Gaussian profile for the day with a prominent POC at 10108 forming Value in yesterday’s low volume zone and further adding to the larger composite it has been forming over the last 6 days. There is a good chance for the auction to move away from today’s profile either for a probe towards 10260 if gets accepted above 10140 and on the downside, staying below 10108 could bring a move to 9980.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The day type was a Normal Day (Gaussian Profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 10110 F
- Vwap of the session was at 10097 with volumes of 159.6 L and range of 116 points as it made a High-Low of 10154-10037
- The Trend Day VWAP of 9165 would be important support level.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Jun) is 9426
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 9183 & 9109 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 8999 & 9010 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 9146 & 8592 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 10062-10110-10122
Main Hypos for the next session:
a) NF needs to sustain above 10118 for a rise to 10140-188 / 10220-256 & 10295-320
b) Staying below 10110, the auction could test 10068-32 / 9980 & 9932
c) Above 10320, NF can probe higher to 10345-375 / 10410-440 & 10504
d) Below 9932, the auction can fall further to 9883-68* / 9820 & 9785-65
BankNifty Jun F: 21119 [ 21300 / 20640 ]
HVNs – 17800 / 19000 / 19186 / 19980 / 20380 / 20750 / (20940) / 21000 / 21084 / (21400) / (21540)
BNF also was forming a narrow range Gaussian profile for most part of the day holding above PDL with a prominent POC at 20900 but spiked higher into the close to tag 21300. Spike rules would be in play for the next session & the reference is from 21073 to 21300.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The day type was a Normal Variation Day (Gaussian Profile with a spike close)
- Largest volume was traded at 20900 F
- Vwap of the session was at 20884 with volumes of 86.6 L and range of 660 points as it made a High-Low of 21300-20640
- BNF confirmed a FA at 20388 on 05/06 and completed the 1 ATR objective of 21148 on same day. The 2 ATR target from this FA comes to 21907.
- The Trend Day VWAP of 18138 would be important support level.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Jun) is 19035
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 18767 & 19633 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 19605 & 19710 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 22104 & 20248 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 20765-20900-20971
Main Hypos for the next session:
a) BNF needs to sustain above 21129 for a rise to 21276-300 / 21420*-528 / 21648-695 / 21785-888 & 21932
b) Staying below 21100, the auction could test 21030 / 20955-904 / 20808-724 / 20640-555 & 20400-301*
c) Above 21932, BNF can probe higher to 22000-110 / 22200 / 22350-448 / 22520-650 & 22720
d) Below 20301, lower levels of 20180-088 / 20022-19960 / 19877-820 / 19700-650 & 19575-500 could come into play
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive