Nifty Jun F: 15751 [ 15768 / 15657 ]
NF opened above the yPOC of 15666 confriming that previous day’s sellers had all booked out and left an initiative buying tail in the IB (Initial Balance) from 15700 to 15657 after which it made a slow probe higher negating the selling extension handle of 15735 and forming a ‘p’ shape profile for the day as it made a high of 15768 before closing at the day’s prominent POC of 15750 which will be the reference for the next open.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (‘p’ shape profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 15748 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15729 with volumes of 68.6 L and range of 111 points as it made a High-Low of 15768-15657
- NF confirmed a FA at 15814 on 09/06 and tagged the 1 ATR target of 15688 on the same day. The 2 ATR objective from the FA is at 15561.
- NF confirmed a FA at 15502 on 02/06 and tagged the 2 ATR target of 15793 on 07/06. This FA has not been tagged and is now positional support..
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 15396
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 14945 & 15094 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15714-15748-15759
HVNs – 15277 / 15458 / 15578 / 15686* / 15744
BankNifty Jun F: 35266 [ 35320 / 34830 ]
BNF opened well above the yPOC of 34930 but could not sustain and probed lower to make a low of 34830 taking support just above the HVN reference of 34815 and left a small but important buying tail in the IB from 34897 to 34830 indicating that the downside for the day was limited. The auction then formed a balance in a narrow range till the ‘H’ period after which it gave a break out on the upside above the PBH of 35068 which acted as an extension handle as BNF went on to make a high of 35320 for the day shifting the dPOC also higher to 35268 into the close forming an inside bar both in terms of range & value.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (NV)
- Largest volume was traded at 35268 F
- Vwap of the session was at 35081 with volumes of 30.8 L and range of 490 points as it made a High-Low of 35320-34830
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 35380
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 33568 & 34828 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 34993-35268-35310
HVNs – 34778 / 35472* / 35616
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive