Nifty May F: 14984 [ 15023 / 14939 ]
NF made a 5th successive higher open and in the process got above the VPOC of 14927 but yet again settled down into an OAOR leaving a mere 55 point range in the IB after which it formed a balance and made late multiple REs (Range Extension) higher but failed to get fresh demand as could only tag 15023 forming a second successive Gaussian profile on the daily with conpletely higher Value and a close right at the prominent POC of 14984 with the range continuing to contract as seen over the last 5 sessions which means that the wait for initiative volumes continues for a probable range expansion in the coming session(s).
- The NF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (Gaussian Profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 14984 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14981 with volumes of 64.9 L and range of 84 points as it made a High-Low of 15023-14939
- The settlement day Roll Over point (May) is 14925
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14964-14984-14997
HVNs – 14606 / 14678 / 14896 / 14976
BankNifty May F: 33302 [ 33500 / 33165 ]
BNF also opened with a gap up finally tagging the VPOC of 33400 as it made a freak tick of 33500 in the opening minutes and similar to NF, formed a very narrow IB range of just 335 points taking support just above the weekly VAH of 33150 after which it remained in this narrow range all day forming a Gaussian profile and a Normal Day with one of the lowest volumes of this year of just 29.4 L with a close right at the day’s prominent POC of 33306 and is looking for inititiative volumes for a fresh imbalance to begin.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Day (Gaussian profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 33306 F
- Vwap of the session was at 33319 with volumes of 29.4 L and range of 335 points as it made a High-Low of 33500-33165
- BNF confirmed a FA at 33599 on 30/04 and tagged the 2 ATR objective of 31825 on 03/05. This FA has not been tagged and is now a positional supply point.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (May) is 33765
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 33252-33306-333940
HVNs – 32423 / 32615 / 32927
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive