Nifty Dec F: 12028 [ 12055/ 11966 ]
HVNs – 11900-910 / (11940) / 11965 / 12090 / 12108 / 12128-143 / 12192
NF played out perfectly in the manner which was put out in yesterday’s report after opening higher & staying above PDH all day as it tagged the composite vPOC of 12048 while making a high of 12055 before closing around the HVN of 12024. The auction will need to stay above this HVN and take out the supply at 12038 to continue the probe higher else could move lower to test the other HVN of the day which was at 11990.
- The NF Open was an Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (NV)
- Largest volume was traded at 11990 F
- Vwap of the session was at 12007 with volumes of 79.4 L and range of 89 points as it made a High-Low of 12055-11966
- NF confirmed a FA at 12116 on 05/12 and tagged the 2 ATR objective of 11924 on 09/12. This FA is currently on ‘T+6’ Days
- The Trend Day VWAP of 06/12 at 12005 will be important reference on the upside. This level was breached & NF closed above it on 12/12 and could act as support.
- The Trend Day VWAP of 29/10 at 11848 will be important reference on the downside.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Dec) is 12153
- The VWAP & POC of Nov Series is 11954 & 11910 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Oct Series is 11461 & 11365 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Sep Series is 11127 & 10960 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 11973-11990-12024
Hypos / Estimates for the next session:
a) NF needs to take out the supply at 12038 for a rise to 12054 / 12075 & 12090-96
b) Immediate support is at 12021-012 below which it could test 11990-985 / 11969 & 11952*
c) Above 12096, NF can probe higher to 12116-120 / 12138-141 & 12166
d) Below 11952, auction becomes weak for 11938 / 11914&-904* & 11880
e) If 12166 is taken out, the auction go up to to 12186*-192 / 12215-224 & 12245
f) Break of 11880 can trigger a move lower to 11860 / 11848*-843 & 11816*-810
BankNifty Dec F: 31717 [ 31745 / 31405]
HVNs – 31110 / (31265) / 31310 / 31370-400 / 31470 / 31715 / 31855 / 32090 / [32150-160]
BNF also opened higher leaving a nice buying tail from 31421 to 31314 to give a slow trending move higher all day before closing in a spike as it completed the 3 IB extension of 31738 while making a high of 31745. Spike rules will come into play at open for the next session and the reference is 31645 to 31745.
- The BNF Open was an Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The day type was a Normal Vairation Day – Up (NV) with a spike close
- Largest volume was traded at 31470 F
- Vwap of the session was at 31547 with volumes of 29.1 L and range of 340 points as it made a High-Low of 31745-31405
- BNF confirmed a FA at 32173 on 05/12 and tagged the 2 ATR target of 31501 on 06/12. This FA is currently on ‘T+6’ Days
- The Trend Day VWAP of 06/12 at 31625 will be important reference on the upside. This level was breached & BNF closed above it on 12/12 and could act as support.
- The Trend Day VWAP of 06/11 at 30587 will be important reference on the downside.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Dec) is 32160
- The VWAP of Nov Series is 30699.
- The VWAP & POC of Oct Series is 28784 & 28415 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Sep Series is 28416 & 27160 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 31455-31470-31744
Hypos / Estimates for the next session:
a) BNF has immediate supply at 31740-745 above which it could rise to 31802-811 / 31855 & 31890-920
b) The auction gets weak below 31715-700 and could test 31645 / 31590 & 31543-525
c) Above 31920, BNF can probe higher to 31965 / 32019-025 & 32090
d) Below 31525, lower levels of 31470-420 / 31370 & 31320-311 could be tagged
e) If 32090 is taken out, BNF can give a fresh move up to 32150-168 / 32222-265 & 32326
f) Below 31311, we could see lower levels of 31264-220 / 31180-150 & 31104
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://in.explara.com/e/vtrender–trading–room/checkout