Nifty Jul F: 15834 [ 15842 / 15758 ]
NF opened higher above the previous day’s DD (Double Distribution) singles of 15739 to 15760 as it stalled right at PDH (Previous Day High) of 15812 in the ‘A’ period and began to coil in a narrow range of just 45 points till the ‘C’ period after which it made an attempt to probe lower in the ‘D’ period getting into the DD singles but got swiftly rejected after making marginal new lows for the day at 15758 displaying change of polarity taking place at yesterday’s extension handle of 15760. The auction then went on to make a RE (Range Extension) to the upside confirming a FA (Failed Auction) at lows and went on to almost tag the higher extension handle of 15845 as it made highs of 15842 leaving a Neutral Extreme Day Up all be it in a small range of just 84 points. Value for the day was completely higher but NF will need to sustain above 15845 in the next session for a probe towards the 1 ATR objective of 15878 & 15th Jun VPOC of 15932 whereas on the downside, break of today’s VWAP of 15805 could lead to a test of the FA of 15758 & yesterday’s VPOC of 15712.
Click here to view the latest profile in NF on MPLite
- The NF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Neutral Extreme Day – Up (NeuX)
- Largest volume was traded at 15817 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15805 with volumes of 60.2 L and range of 84 points as it made a High-Low of 15842-15758
- NF confirmed a FA at 15758 on 13/07 and the 1 ATR target comes to 15878.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (July) is 15840
- The VWAP & POC of Jun Series is 15721 & 15721 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 14945 & 15094 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
You can check the monthly charts & other swing levels for Nifty & NF here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15787-15817-15841
HVNs – 15720 / 15817
BankNifty Jul F: 35761 [ 35815 / 35461 ]
BNF opened with a gap up of almost 220 points & stayed above the HVN of 35460 trapping a lot of late sellers of yesterday and formed one of the most narrowest IB range of just 104 points as it continued to coil contracting the range even further till the ‘D’ period after which there was a short squeeze in the ‘E’ period with the auction giving an extension handle at 35569 and this in turn led to a OTF (One Time Frame) higher till the ‘J’ period as BNF completed the 3 IB objective of 35772 and in the process tagged the 8th July Trend Day HVN of 35808 leaving a second consecutive DD (Double Distribution) profile with the dPOC shifting higher to 35751 into the close and would be the immediate reference for the next open. Value for the day was completely higher so sustaining above 35808 in the coming session could see a fresh move to the upside whereas on downside, today’s VWAP of 35648 & the extension handle of 35569 would be the important references to watch.
Click here to view the latest profile in BNF on MPLite
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Double Distribution Trend Day – Up (DD)
- Largest volume was traded at 35751 F
- Vwap of the session was at 35648 with volumes of 34.2 L and range of 354 points as it made a High-Low of 35815-35461
- The settlement day Roll Over point (July) is 35000
- The VWAP & POC of Jun Series is 35012 & 35070 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 33568 & 34828 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
For the Monthly charts & other swing levels for BankNifty & BNF click here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 35540-35751-35809
HVNs – 34902 / 35276 / 35742
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive