Nifty Apr F: 14592 [ 14615 / 14374 ]
NF opened higher continuing the imbalance of previous close as it stayed above PDH (Previous Day High) and probed deeper into Monday’s selling tail making a high of 14615 but broke below the day’s VWAP even before the end of the ‘A’ period which triggered a big liquidation move as the auction not only got back into previous day’s range but went on to trend lower till the ‘E’ period making multiple REs (Range Extension) as it negated the buying extension handle of 14473 and went on to tag the yPOC of 14404 while making a low of 14374. The ‘F’ period then signalled the end of the OTF (One Time Frame) lower and formed a mini-balance just below day’s VWAP till the ‘H’ period after which it started a fresh leg to the upside from the ‘I’ period onwards forming higher highs into the close and almost climbed back to the days high hitting 14603 in the ‘M’ period attracting huge volumes in this zone as even the dPOC shifted to 14596 and NF closed right at it. Value for the day was overlapping to higher with a strong close so staying above 14596, the PLR (Path of Least Resistance) remains to the upside for the coming session.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Down (NV)
- Largest volume was traded at 14596 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14510 with volumes of 138.6 L and range of 241 points as it made a High-Low of 14615-14374
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 14425
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 14288 & 14569 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14465-14596-14610
HVNs – 14420 / 14621 / 14826 / 14906* / 14975
BankNifty Apr F: 32207 [ 32295 / 31450 ]
Previous day’s report ended with this ‘The close in BNF also has been in an imbalance so can expect the move higher to continue above 32027 towards 32251 & the daily VPOC of 32615 in the coming session(s). On the downside, staying below 31837 the auction could test the singles zone of 31722 to 31467 which if broken could go for the lower HVN of 31248‘ and BNF played both sides to the ‘T’ by making a higher open which got rejected from 32210 and led to a downside probe for the first couple of hours which saw the auction break below 31837 and venture into the buying singles of 31722 to 31467 where it found support leaving a small responsive buying tail from 31475 to 31450 and this led to a complete reversal as BNF went on to make an OTF probe into the close making new highs for the day at 32295 leaving a Neutral day with the close around the dPOC of 32190 which would be the refrence for the next open. Value for the day was completely higher so the PLR in this also would be to the upside.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction (OA)
- The Day type was a Neutral Day (NeuD)
- Largest volume was traded at 32190 F
- Vwap of the session was at 31914 with volumes of 62 L and range of 845 points as it made a High-Low of 32295-31450
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 33250
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 31597 & 32062 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 31799-32190-32210
HVNs – 32615 / 33250 / 33466 */ 34050
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive