Nifty Feb F: 15332 [ 15357 / 15240 ]
NF made a gap up open of 88 points & stayed above previous week’s high of 15236 as it formed a narrow range ‘p’ shape profile for most part of the day before closing in a spike from 15326 to 15357 away from the day’s prominent POC of 15310. Spike Rules will be in play for the next open for the probe to continue higher whereas on the downside, the PBL of 15285 would be the important reference below the dPOC.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range(OA)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (‘p’ shape profile with a spike)
- Largest volume was traded at 15310 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15302 with volumes of 69.5 L and range of 117 points as it made a High-Low of 15357-15240
- NF confirmed a FA at 14731 on 04/02 and completed the 2 ATR objective of 15265 on 09/02. This FA has not been tagged and is now positional support.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Feb) is 13809
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 14288 & 14569 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Dec Series is 13528 & 13528 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Nov Series is 12554 & 12862 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15275-15310-15324
HVNs – 13886 / 14015 / 14172 / 14664 / 14820 / 14879 / 15120*
BankNifty Feb F: 37402 [ 37544 / 36423 ]
BNF was in a beast mode right from open as it not only opened higher but gave a drive up negating that FA of 36503 and put up a classic Trend Day leaving an extension handle at 36918 and closing at highs after a late burst from 37258 to 37544 which would be the reference at open for the next session. As happens in case of a Trend Day, the dPOC was way below at 36766 which would be the important level for the rest of the series along with today’s VWAP of 36980.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range plus Drive Up (OAOR + D)
- The Day type was a Trend Day – Up (TD)
- Largest volume was traded at 36766 F
- Vwap of the session was at 36980 with volumes of 49.4 L and range of 1121 points as it made a High-Low of 37544-36423
- BNF confirmed a FA at 36503 on 08/02 and tagged the 1 ATR objective of 35533 on 10/02. This FA got revisited in ‘T+5’ Days and is no longer a valid reference.
- BNF confirmed a FA at 34343 on 04/02 and completed the 2 ATR objective of 36091 on 05/02. This FA has not been tagged and is now positional support.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Feb) is 30445
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 31597 & 32062 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Dec Series is 30270 & 30766 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Nov Series is 28104 & 29565 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 36691-36766-37189
HVNs – 30041 / 30534 / 30996 / 34407 / 35751* / 35920 / 36339
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive