Nifty Jun F: 15879 [ 15909 / 15854 ]
NF opened with a gap up moving away from the HVN of 15835 and stayed above the FA of 15856 but settled down into an OAOR (Open Auction Out of Range) leaving one of the narrowest daily range of just 55 points over the last 1.5 years as it made new ATH (All Time High) of 15909 forming a Gaussian profile with a prominent POC at 15881 which will be the reference for the next open and some increase in volumes will definitely help in triggering a move away from this balance.
Click here to view the latest profile in NF on MPLite
- The NF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (Gaussian Profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 15881 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15884 with volumes of 43.4 L and range of 55 points as it made a High-Low of 15909-15854
- NF confirmed a FA at 15856 on 11/06 and tagged the 1 ATR objective of 15727 on 14/06. This FA got negated on 15/06 ans is no longer a valid reference.
- NF confirmed a FA at 15502 on 02/06 and tagged the 2 ATR target of 15793 on 07/06. This FA has not been tagged and is now positional support..
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 15396
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 14945 & 15094 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
You can check the monthly charts & other swing levels for Nifty & NF here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15870-15881-15892
HVNs – 15277 / 15458 / 15578 / 15686 / 15722*
BankNifty Jun F: 35330 [ 35426 / 34960 ]
BNF continued the strength of previous day with an Open Test Drive Up as it tagged the immediate VPOC of 35164 and the selling extension handle of 35275 in the ‘A’ period itself where it formed a high of 35360 but could not extend much above it as the supply zone 35402 to 35475 came into play with the auction forming a ‘p’ shape profile for the day with a prominent POC at 35327 which would be the immediate reference for the next open. Value for the day was completely higher but has immediate supply points at 35475 & 35550 which if taken out could bring a move to the higher VPOC of 35649 in the coming session.
Click here to view the latest profile in BNF on MPLite
- The BNF Open was a Open Test Drive – Up (OTD)
- The Day type was a Normal Day (‘p’ shape profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 35327 F
- Vwap of the session was at 35290 with volumes of 25.6 L and range of 465 points as it made a High-Low of 35426-34960
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 35380
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 33568 & 34828 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
For the Monthly charts & other swing levels for BankNifty & BNF click here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 35237-35327-35355
HVNs – 34778 / 35253* / 35472 / 35616
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive