Nifty Jul F: 15936 [ 15970 / 15890 ]
NF made an OAIR (Open Auction In Range) start and made an attempt to scale above PDH (Previous Day High) twice in the IB (Initial Balance) but left similar highs of 15970 which indicated lack of demand at the new ATH (All Time High) and this led to a probe lower as the auction stalled just above previous day’s extension handle of 15908 in the ‘C’ period and gave a retracement to VWAP but got rejected twice in the ‘D’ as well as ‘E’ periods and this triggered lower lows of 15902 & 15894 in the ‘F’ & ‘G’ periods but the entry into the old balance was rejected triggering another rotation back to the day’s VWAP in the ‘H’ period which was once again met with rejection. This was the day’s third rejection from VWAP which meant that the sellers were still present resulting in the yet another RE (Range Extension) in the ‘J’ period as NF made new lows for the day at 15890 but once again could not sustain below the VAH of the composite (17-Day one with Value at 15753-15827-15900) causing a short covering move into the close as the auction finally managed to scale above VWAP in the ‘K’ period leaving a PBH at 15953 before closing the day at the overlapping POC of 15936 and forming a nice 2-day balance with Value at 15920-15935-15961 and would need initiative volumes in the next session to signal the start of a fresh imbalance from here.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction (OA)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Down (NV)
- Largest volume was traded at 15937 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15933 with volumes of 48.4 L and range of 80 points as it made a High-Low of 15970-15890
- NF confirmed a FA at 15758 on 13/07 and tagged the 1 ATR of 15878 on 14/07. The 2 ATR target comes to 15998.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (July) is 15840
- The VWAP & POC of Jun Series is 15721 & 15721 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 14945 & 15094 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15912-15937-15950
HVNs – 15720 / 15817
BankNifty Jul F: 35856 [ 36076 / 35737 ]
BNF tagged marginal new highs for the week at open but got rejected back into previous day’s range as it left an initiative selling tail in the IB (Initial Balance) from 36076 to 35969 and formed a ‘b’ shape long liquidation profile for the day taking out yesterday’s extension handle of 35875 and testing the buying singles of 35816 to 35718 while making a low of 35737 before closing the day right at the prominent dPOC of 35856. The day’s range was mostly inside previous one though the Value was completely lower so today’s PBH at 35899 and the singles of 35969 to 36076 would be the references on the upside if the auction needs to probe higher whereas the HVN of 35748 would be the important level to hold failing which BNF could continue to go down in the coming session(s).
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction (OA)
- The Day type was a Normal Day (‘b’ shape profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 35856 F
- Vwap of the session was at 35868 with volumes of 23.4 L and range of 339 points as it made a High-Low of 36076-35737
- The settlement day Roll Over point (July) is 35000
- The VWAP & POC of Jun Series is 35012 & 35070 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 33568 & 34828 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 35786-35856-35899
HVNs – 34902 / 35276 / 35742
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive