Nifty May F: 15145 [ 15175 / 15072 ]
NF continued previous day’s imbalance with a big gap up open of 128 points as it went on record new highs for the series at 15153 in the ‘A’ period after which the auction settled down into a balance for the rest of the day leaving a Normal Day and a ‘p’ shape profile with similar highs of 15175 and almost similar lows too at 15072 closing right at the day’s prominent POC of 15141 and an initiative move away from this POC could start a new imbalance in the coming session(s).
- The NF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Day (‘p’ shape profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 15141 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15131 with volumes of 89.1 L and range of 103 points as it made a High-Low of 15175-15072
- NF confirmed a FA at 14620 on 14/05 and tagged the 2 ATR objective of 14992 on 18/05.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (May) is 14925
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15116-15141-15158
HVNs – 14606 / 14714* / 14896 / 14976
BankNifty May F: 34045 [ 34244 / 33801 ]
BNF also continued yesterday’s Trend Day momemtum first with a gap up of 396 points as it opened above the weekly VPOC and RO point of 33765 and carried on with the probe higher in the ‘A’ period where it hit 34244 but got stalled right at the initiative selling tail of 34242 to 34413 from 29th April marking the end of the imbalance. The auction then made way for a nice balance for the rest of the day as it remained in the narrow IB range of just 443 points forming a 3-1-3 profile for the day with a close right at the prominent TPO POC of 34040 which would be the reference for the next open for a move away on initiatve volumes and a probable start of a new imbalance.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Day (3-1-3 profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 34080 F
- Vwap of the session was at 34045 with volumes of 39.3 L and range of 443 points as it made a High-Low of 34244-33801
- The settlement day Roll Over point (May) is 33765
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 33974-34080-34133
HVNs – 32615 / 32927*
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive