Nifty Mar F: 14756 [ 14805 / 14371 ]
NF continued previous day’s imbalance with a gap down and a probe lower in the A period where it made a low of 14371 stopping just above the VPOC of 14367 from the Trend Day of 01st Feb taking suport in this old demand zone which reversed the probe to the upside for the rest of the day as NF went on to tag the main extension handle of 14795 from the DD as it left a PBH at 14805 before closing the day at 14756. Value for the day was completelty inside previous Value with the 2-day POC at 14590 which would be the important reference on the downside moving into the expiry week along with the current series POC of 14887 which would be the level to watch on the upside along with the FA of 14981.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (NV)
- Largest volume was traded at 14737 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14595 with volumes of 176.8 L and range of 434 points as it made a High-Low of 14805-14371
- NF confirmed a FA at 14981 on 17/03 and tagged the 2 ATR objective of 14490 on 19/03.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Mar) is 15174
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 14288 & 14569 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Dec Series is 13528 & 13528 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14524-14737-14805
HVNs – 14810 / 14887* / 14974 / 15037 / 15230
BankNifty Mar F: 34205 [ 34450 / 33380 ]
BNF opened with a gap down of 280+ points and continued to probe lower in the ‘A’ period as it hit 33380 completing the 2 ATR objective of 33409 and held the buying singles of 2nd Feb marking the end of the down move and made a slow probe higher all day leaving couple of PBLs at 33499 & 33394 to make a high of 34450 stopping just below the extension handle of 34462 before closing the day at 34205 leaving a 3-1-3 profile with small tails at both ends which means one of the zone would need to be taken out for a fresh probe to begin.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (3-1-3 profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 33865 F
- Vwap of the session was at 33873 with volumes of 70.5 L and range of 1070 points as it made a High-Low of 34450-33380
- BNF confirmed a FA at 35184 on 17/03 and completed the 2 ATR objective of 33409 on the 19/03.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Mar) is 36719
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 31597 & 32062 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Dec Series is 30270 & 30766 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 33600-33865-34101
HVNs – 35270* / 35640
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive