Nifty May F: 15059 [ 15158 / 15035 ]
NF opened lower and looked below previous day’s low but got rejected as it got back into previous day’s range & Value where it completed the 80% Rule first to the upside making a high right at previous VAH of 15158 in the ‘B’ period marking the end of the upmove for the day after which it made a slow probe to the downside for the rest of the day forming a a second successive Normal Day with a late RE (Range Extension) to the downside resulting in new lows for the day at 15035 into the close with the dPOC also shifting to 15051 and will be the immediate reference for the next open. The last 2 day composite gives a nice balance with Value at 15099-15140-15158 which would be the zone to watch on the upside.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction (OA)
- The Day type was a Normal Day
- Largest volume was traded at 15051 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15093 with volumes of 66.4 L and range of 123 points as it made a High-Low of 15158-15035
- NF confirmed a FA at 14620 on 14/05 and tagged the 2 ATR objective of 14992 on 18/05.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (May) is 14925
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15046-15051-15112
HVNs – 14606 / 14714* / 14896 / 14976
BankNifty May F: 33801 [ 34030 / 33655 ]
BNF also opened lower negating previous day’s buying singles and took support at the RO point & weekly VPOC of 33765 as it made a low of 33750 and reversed the probe to the upside making a high of 34030 in the ‘A’ period but got rejected from just below yVWAP of 34045 indicating that the previous day’s sellers are still in control as the auction formed a narrow range ‘b’ shape profile for the day leaving a Normal Day with completely lower Value along with a close around the prominent POC of 33805 which would be the reference for the next session. Acceptance below 33805 in the next session could trigger a move lower to the Trend Day VPOC of 33545, the extension handle of 33362 & finally the VWAP of 33087 where as on the upside, BNF sustaining above 33824 can fill up the low volume zone till 34045 and complete a 3-day composite and eventually make way for a new imbalance to begin.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Day (‘b’ shape profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 33805 F
- Vwap of the session was at 33824 with volumes of 35.6 L and range of 375 points as it made a High-Low of 34030-33655
- The settlement day Roll Over point (May) is 33765
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 33727-33805-33876
HVNs – 32615 / 32927*
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive