Nifty Jun F: 15744 [ 15760 / 15509 ]
NF opened with a huge gap down of 149 points but took support in Friday’s buying tail of 15533 to 15465 after it made a low of 15509 in the ‘A’ period and went on to confirm singles at lows in the IB (Initial Balance) from 15540 to 15509. The auction then made couple of REs (Range Extension) higher over the next 2 periods but made similar highs near yVWAP of 15618 negotiating some fresh supply in this zone before giving a fresh RE higher in the ‘H’ period as it left couple of extension handles at 15644 & 15699 triggering an OTF (One Time Frame) move higher into the close where it made a high of 15760 before closing around the dPOC of 15749 which had shifted higher end of day. Both Range & Value were inside previous session with the last 3 days having almost overlapping POC and is forming a composite balance at 15602-15726-15759 which would be the reference for the next session.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (Inside Day)
- Largest volume was traded at 15749 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15637 with volumes of 81.7 L and range of 251 points as it made a High-Low of 15760-15509
- NF confirmed a multi-day FA at 15909 on 16/06 and tagged the 2 ATR objective of 15666 on 17/06. This FA is currently on ‘T+5’ Days.
- NF confirmed a FA at 15502 on 02/06 and tagged the 2 ATR target of 15793 on 07/06. This FA got tagged on 18/06 and gave a good bounce of more than 200 points validating the support.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 15396
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 14945 & 15094 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15585-15749-15760
HVNs – 15277 / 15458 / 15578 / 15686 / 15722*
BankNifty Jun F: 34911 [ 34949 / 33955 ]
BNF opened right at the yPOC of 34388 and tested the responsive buying tail of Friday as it made a low of 33955 but confirmed initiative singles in the IB after which it formed a ‘p’ shape profile for the first half of the day building volumes at 34344 before giving an extension handle at 34410 which marked the entry of fresh buyers triggering a trending probe for the rest of the day as the auction went on to leave the biggest range of this series of 994 points while making a high of 34949 falling just short of the FA of 34970 which would be the immediate reference for the next open as acceptance above it would place the auction in the 7-day composite Value of 34948-35265-35357. The dPOC which shifted higher to 34924 into the close would be the level to watch on the downside along with the immediate extension handle of 34760 & the PBL (Pull Back Low) of 34566.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (NV)
- Largest volume was traded at 34924 F
- Vwap of the session was at 34501 with volumes of 38.6 L and range of 994 points as it made a High-Low of 34949-33955
- BNF confirmed a FA at 34970 on 17/06 and almost tagged the 2 ATR objective of 33945 on 18/06. This FA is currently on ‘T+3’ Days.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 35380
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 33568 & 34828 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 34320-34924-34949
HVNs – 34778 / 35239* / 35472 / 35616
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive