Nifty Apr F: 14486 [ 14552 / 14423 ]
NF opened with a big gap up of 104 points moving away from the previous week’s balance at open and formed a relatively large IB (Initial Balance) of 129 points in spite of the gap up as it tagged 14552 but could not extend any further resulting in a Normal Day and a Gaussian profile with a close right at the prominent dPOC of 14486. Value for the day was completely higher but the range contraction means slight exhaustion coming in the upmove and fresh buying would be needed at the next open for it to continue else there is good chance for the auction to get back into the 4-day balance lower.
Click here to view the latest profile in NF on MPLite
- The NF Open was a Open Auction (OA)
- The Day type was a Normal Day
- Largest volume was traded at 14486 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14497 with volumes of 94.6 L and range of 129 points as it made a High-Low of 14552-14423
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 14425
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 14288 & 14569 respectively.
You can check the monthly charts & other swing levels for Nifty & NF here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14468-14486-14525
HVNs – 14352 / 14420 / 14621 / 14827* / 14906 / 14975
BankNifty Apr F: 32302 [ 32625 / 32150 ]
BNF also opened with a large gap up of 512 points and continued to probe higher in the IB as it almost tagged the VPOC of 32615 and made a very silent & narrow C side indicating that the upside probe is still not over. The auction then made an attempt to break higher in the D period where it made marginal new highs for the day at 32625 but stalled right below the weekly HVN of 32640 which meant that the supply was prevailing again in this zone which led to a downside probe for the rest of the day as BNF went on to make a low of 32189 almost testing the IBL leaving a Normal Day. Value for the day was completely higher but the close was way below the dPOC & VWAP at 32300 and would need good initiative buying volumes at open to continue on the upside failing which the auction could probe lower towards 31956 / 31756 & 31585 in the coming session(s).
Click here to view the latest profile in BNF on MPLite
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Day
- Largest volume was traded at 32446 F
- Vwap of the session was at 32400 with volumes of 46.1 L and range of 474 points as it made a High-Low of 32625-32150
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 33250
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 31597 & 32062 respectively.
For the Monthly charts & other swing levels for BankNifty & BNF click here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 32287-32446-32518
HVNs – 31836 / 32615 / 33250 / 33433 */ 34050
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive