Nifty Aug F: 11548 [ 11557 / 11456 ]
NF made a sedate start inside the 2-day composite and left yet another narrow IB range of just 35 points as it took support at 11460 in the ‘B’ period and remained in this tiny range forming a ‘b’ shape profile till the ‘F’ period after which it made an attempt to break lower in the ‘G’ period making a marginal new low of 11456 but was rejected back into the IB indicating demand coming in at previous day’s VWAP. The auction then made a RE on the upsisde in the ‘I’ period confirming a FA at lows and went on to leave an extension handle at 11501 as it zoomed higher to almost complete the 3 IB objective of 11566 before closing the day at 11548 leaving a Neutral Extreme Up profile. The reference for next open would be from 11536 to 11557.
Click here to view NF move away from the balance of last 2.5 days on NF on MPLite
- The NF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Neutral Extreme Up Day (NeuX)
- Largest volume was traded at 11472 F
- Vwap of the session was at 11493 with volumes of 93.9 L and range of 102 points as it made a High-Low of 11557-11456
- NF confirmed a FA at 11456 on 26/08 and 1 ATR objective comes to and 11577.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Aug) is 11095
- The VWAP & POC of Jul Series is 10897 & 10803 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jun Series is 10110 & 10110 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 9183 & 9109 respectively.
You can check the monthly charts & other swing levels for Nifty & NF here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 11461-11472-11515
HVNs – 10918 / 10970 / 11095 / 11196 / 11304 / 11410 / 11470
Main Hypos for 27.08.2020:
a) NF needs to sustain above 11551 for a rise to 11577 / 11615-631* & 11675-698
b) The auction staying below 11536 could fall to 11515-500 / 11470-433 / 11410-395*
c) Above 11698, NF can probe higher to 11721-734* / 11764-792 & 11829
d) If 11395 is taken out, NF could fall to 11360 / 11328-305* & 11270
BankNifty Aug F: 23407 [ 23452 / 23070 ]
As the norm has been this week, BNF made yet another strong start on the upside as it moved away from YPOC of 23070 at open and went on to make new highs of the series at 23263 in the IB almost tagging the 1 ATR target from the FA of 22825 while leaving a buying tail from 23139 to 23070. The auction then made a C side extension as it hit 23285 but could not sustain above the IBH leading to a balance being formed till the ‘I’ period as the daily profile represented a ‘p’ shape. BNF then made a fresh RE higher in the ‘J’ period which triggered a fresh upmove as it almost tagged the 2 IB target of 23256 into the close while making a high of 23452 before closing in imbalance at 23407. Spike rules will be in play for the next session and the reference is 23375 to 23452.
Click here to view the latest profile in BNF on MP Lite
- The BNF Open was a Open Test Drive – Up (OD) [on lower volumes]
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up(with a spike close)
- Largest volume was traded at 23225 F
- Vwap of the session was at 23254 with the lowest volumes of this series at 48.2 L and range of 344 points as it made a High-Low of 23452-23070
- BNF confirmed a FA at 22825 on 25/08 and tagged 1 ATR objective of 23282 on 26/08. The 2 ATR objective comes to 23739.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Aug) is 21615
- The VWAP & POC of Jul Series is 22163 & 22087 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jun Series is 20918 & 21000 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 18767 & 19633 respectively.
For the Monthly charts & other swing levels for BankNifty & BNF click here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 23176-23225-23281
HVNs – 21590 / 22175 / 22260
Main Hypos for 27.08.2020:
a) BNF needs to sustain above 23444 for a rise to 23510 / 23580-626 / 23700-787 / 23820-872 & 23991
b) The auction accepting below 23370 could test 23281-225 / 23165-120 / 23070*-017 / 22960 *& 22875-810*
c) Above 23991, BNF can probe higher to 24100-136 / 24265-300 / 24435-460 & 24540
d) Breaking below 22810, it could fall to 22740 / 22692-640 / 22580-550 / 22465-450 & 22378-280*
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive