Nifty Mar F: 14578 [ 14950 / 14521 ]
NF confirmed the multi-day FA at 15230 with a big gap down open of 222 points as it went on to complete the 2 ATR objective and in the process tagged the VPOC of 14840 from 24th Feb while making a low of 14815 in the A period before leaving a buying tail from 14870 to 14815 in the IB. The auction then not only negated this tail but made a big C side RE (Range Extension) to the downside triggering a fresh OTF (One Time Frame) lower till the ‘G’ period where it made a low of 14643 and this fall of more than 500 points from previous close then led to the first & only retracement to the day’s VWAP over the next 4 periods as NF left a PBH (Pull Back High) at 14728 and the inability to scale above VWAP played out the perfect Trend Day close with the sellers striking back in full force resulting in new lows for the day at 14521 before closing at 14578. The new series has begun with a Trend Day Down so today’s POC / PBH & Extension Handle of 14677 / 14728 & 14815 would be the important references to watch for supply in the coming sessions. On the downside, NF has a long buying tail from 14550 to 14432 from 02nd Feb which could act as support.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range plus Drive (OAOR + D)
- The Day type was a Trend Day – Down
- Largest volume was traded at 14677 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14709 with volumes of 262.9 L and range of 429 points as it made a High-Low of 14950-14521
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Mar) is 15174
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 14288 & 14569 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Dec Series is 13528 & 13528 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14542-14677-14749
HVNs – 15230
BankNifty Mar F: 34870 [ 36080 / 34660 ]
BNF also made a big gap down open of 720 points and left an initiative selling tail in the IB from 35763 to 36080 after which it made a big C side RE after leaving an extension handle at 35511 trending lower till the ‘G’ period where it made lows of 34660 and this 2650 point imbalance from PDH then led to a balance being formed for the rest of the day as the auction gave a retracement to VWAP leaving a PBH at 35309 in the ‘K’ period before closing the day just below the dPOC of 34922. The day’s profile resembles a long liquidation ‘b’ shape one and would need fresh selling below today’s Value for the downside probe to continue with the VPOC & FA of 34527 & 34420 being the immediate levels to watch and on the upside, BNF would need to sustain above 34922 for a probe towards 35309 & 35511 in the coming session(s).
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range plus Drive (OAOR + D)
- The Day type was a Double Distribution Trend Day – Down (‘b’ shape profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 34922 F
- Vwap of the session was at 35189 with volumes of 85.4 L and range of 1420 points as it made a High-Low of 36080-34660
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Mar) is 36719
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 31597 & 32062 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Dec Series is 30270 & 30766 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 34748-34922-35339
HVNs – 35640
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive