Nifty May F: 15303 [ 15324 / 15197 ]
NF opened right around the HVN of 15260 with an OH (Open=High) start at 15255 and made the first probe of the day lower as it swipted through yesterday’s low volume zone and tagged the yPOC of 15213 while making a low of 15197 in the A period where it got rejected as it left a small buying tail in the IB from 15213 to 15197 indicating that the demand was coming back at lower levels. The auction then left a rare C side buying extension handle at 15255 and made a slow probe as it went on to complete the 2 IB objective of 15313 in the ‘G’ period after which it formed a balance for the rest of the day staying above VWAP and building volumes at 15295 leaving a ‘p’ shape profile for the day. Today’s HVN of 15295 & the extension handle of 15255 would be the levels to watch out for in the next session where as on the upside, NF would need to sustain above 15317 for a probable rise to 15350, 15396 & 15450.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (‘p’ shape profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 15294 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15282 with volumes of 77.4 L and range of 127 points as it made a High-Low of 15324-15197
- NF confirmed a FA at 14620 on 14/05 and tagged the 2 ATR objective of 14992 on 18/05. This FA has not been tagged and is now a positional support level.
- The settlement day Roll Over point (May) is 14925
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15278-15294-15315
HVNs – 14606 / 14714* / 14896 / 14976 / 15120 / 15210
BankNifty May F: 34724 [ 34990 / 34502 ]
BNF made an OAIR (Open Auction In Range) start on low volumes and attempted a move away from the 2-day VAL (Value Area Low) of 34663 as it made a low of 34502 in the A period but could not extend further and got back into the 2-day balance in the ‘B’ period triggering the 80% Rule as it went on to make a high of 34990 in the ‘I’ period and left a small selling tail at top indicating that the supply was coming back in this zone which in turn led to a liquidation move into the close as the auction went back to 34684. Today’s range & value were both inside previous day and we now have a nice 3-day balance with Value at 34664-34878-34975 with a good chance of a move away from here on the monthly expiry day.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (Inside Day)
- Largest volume was traded at 34886 F
- Vwap of the session was at 34791 with volumes of 37.6 L and range of 488 points as it made a High-Low of 34990-34502
- The settlement day Roll Over point (May) is 33765
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 34725-34886-34943
HVNs – 32615 / 32927* / 33768 / 33878
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive