Nifty Apr F: 14645 [ 14659 / 14476 ]
NF made an OAIR start but moved away from previous day’s balance and the prominent POC of 14486 leaving an initiative buying tail in the IB (Initial Balance) from 14539 to 14476 and made a slow OTF (One Time Frame) probe higher all day with a lone pull back to 14581 in the ‘I’ period to leave a Trend Day Up as it made a high of 14659 stalling just below the 16th Apr VPOC of 14682 as the dPOC for the day shifted higher to 14643 indicating profit booking by the longs. Value for the day was once again completely higher and today’s combo of the VWAP & PBL of 14593 & 14581 would be the important reference on the downside for the rest of the series.
Click here to view the latest profile in NF on MPLite
- The NF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a slow Trend Day – Up
- Largest volume was traded at 14643 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14593 with volumes of 83.4 L and range of 183 points as it made a High-Low of 14659-14476
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 14425
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 14288 & 14569 respectively.
You can check the monthly charts & other swing levels for Nifty & NF here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14568-14643-14652
HVNs – 14352 / 14515* / 14621 / 14827 / 14906
BankNifty Apr F: 32742 [ 32785 / 32150 ]
BNF also made an OAIR start but remained in previous day’s Value for the first couple of hours filling up the low volume zone from 32230 to 32460 after leaving a small buying tail in the IB from 32285 to 32150 and gave a move away in the form a RE (Range Extension) higher in the the ‘D’ period after which it probed higher for the rest of the day leaving a PBL at 32537 and going on to tag the weekly VPOC of 32730 as it made highs of 32785 into the close but similar to NF, the dPOC here also shifted higher to 32765.
Click here to view the latest profile in BNF on MPLite
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a slow Trend Day – Up (TD)
- Largest volume was traded at 32765 F
- Vwap of the session was at 32549 with volumes of 36.3 L and range of 635 points as it made a High-Low of 32785-32150
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 33250
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 31597 & 32062 respectively.
For the Monthly charts & other swing levels for BankNifty & BNF click here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 32455-32765-32781
HVNs – 31836 / 32615* / 33250 / 33433 / 34050
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive