Nifty Jun F: 15387 [ 15411 / 15304 ]
NF opened lower but took support above the buying extension handle of 15290 as it made a low of 15304 in the ‘A’ period and completed the 80% Rule in previous Value forming a narrow range of just 55 points till the ‘C’ period. The auction then made a RE (Range Extension) higher in the ‘D’ period triggering a probe higher but ended up making similar highs of 15401 & 15403 in the ‘F’ & ‘I’ periods suggesting exhaustion on the long side and this led to an inventory adjustment break lower in the ‘J’ & ‘K’ peirods as NF broke below the day’s VWAP leaving a PBL (Pull Back Low) at 15319. The last 30 mins saw the auction get back above VWAP and making a sharp rise into the close as it repaired the poor highs and recorded new highs of 15411. Value for the day was completely higher with the dPOC of 15393 being the important reference for the next session.
Click here to view the latest profile in NF on MPLite
- The NF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up
- Largest volume was traded at 15393 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15369 with volumes of 84.9 L and range of 108 points as it made a High-Low of 15411-15304
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 15396
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 14889 & 15094 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
You can check the monthly charts & other swing levels for Nifty & NF here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15348-15393-15411
HVNs – 15277
BankNifty Jun F: 35309 [ 35408 / 34705 ]
BNF opened with a freak low of 34523 but stayed above 34700 as it formed volumes at 34810 getting back into the 3-day balance of 34818-34981-35087 completing the 80% Rule with the help of multiple REs to the upside till the ‘J’ period as it hit 35221 from where it gave the first retracement to the day’s VWAP and got rejected leaving a PBL at 34945 triggering a fresh probe higher into the close as it almost tagged this week’s high of 35429 and in the process shifted the dPOC higher to 35380. The auction seems to have moved away from the balance of the last 4 days and the composite Value of 34811-34991-35199 would be the reference for the new series along with the HVNs at 35380 & 35138.
Click here to view the latest profile in BNF on MPLite
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (NV)
- Largest volume was traded at 35380 F
- Vwap of the session was at 35055 with volumes of 26.7 L and range of 703 points as it made a High-Low of 35408-34705
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 35380
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 33391 & 34828 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
For the Monthly charts & other swing levels for BankNifty & BNF click here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 34977-35380-35408
HVNs – 34778
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive