Nifty Jun F: 15464 [ 15500 / 15420 ]
NF opened higher continuing previous session’s closing move with an OL (Open=Low) start at 15435 and went on to record new highs for the week at 15492 in the A period but settled down into an OAOR (Open Auction Out Of Range) as it remained in a narrow range of 57 points till the close of ‘D’ period where it attempted a RE (Range Extension) lower and began the ‘E’ period with new lows for the day at 15420 but got rejected back into the IB (Initial Balance) after which it made a slow probe higher first to the VWAP and then to the A period highs even making a marginal new high of 15500 in the ‘J’ period which confirmed a FA (Failed Auction) at lows but once again the move out of IB did not find any fresh volumes due to which the auction continued the balance building a prominent POC at 15464 and closed right starting the new series with a perfect Gaussian profile & a Neutral Centre Day with completely higher Value and looks set for a move away from here in the coming session(s).
- The NF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Neutral Day (NeuD)
- Largest volume was traded at 15464 F
- NF confirmed a FA at 15420 on 28/05 and the 1 ATR target comes to 15561.
- Vwap of the session was at 15464 with volumes of 64.3 L and range of 80 points as it made a High-Low of 15500-15420
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 15396
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 14889 & 15094 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 14576 & 14375 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15453-15464-15483
HVNs – 15277
BankNifty Jun F: 35322 [ 35670 / 35150 ]
BNF continued the move away from the 4-day balance it started late in the previous session with a gap up open and went on to hit 35670 but left a small selling tail in the IB (Initial Balance) which changed the PLR (Path of Least Resistance) for the day to the downside as it probed lower to test the composite VAH of 35199 and took support just above the HVN of 35138 before closing the day at 35322 leaving a ‘b’ shape profile for the day. Value was completely higher and today’s HVN of 35306 would be the immediate reference for the next open whereas on the upside, the auction would need to get fresh buying above 35395.
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Down (‘b’ shape profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 35380 F
- Vwap of the session was at 35363 with volumes of 37.9 L and range of 520 points as it made a High-Low of 35670-35150
- The settlement day Roll Over point (June) is 35380
- The VWAP & POC of May Series is 33391 & 34828 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr Series is 33260 & 32490 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 35230-35390-35437
HVNs – 34778
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive