Nifty Jul F: 15744 [ 15874 / 15707 ]
NF made a strong open moving away from the 2-day composite POC of 15782 with an OTD (Open Test Drive) to the upside as it made a high of 15865 in the A period but could only manage marginal new highs of 15874 in the B indicating that the upside was getting capped which led to a move back into the 2-day composite as the auction not only completed the 80% Rule to the downside but went on to make REs from the D to the G TPOs where it got into yesterday’s buying singles of 15722 to 15670 and got rejected triggering the reverse 80% Rule in the 2-day composite as the K period went on to tag 15829 and the inability to get demand here resulted in one last round of 80% Rule again to the downside as NF went on to hit 15715 into the close leaving a Normal Variation Day Down with overapping Value.
The 3-day composite is giving an ideal Gaussian Curve with Value at 15734-15778-15818 & this week’s VWAP is at 15779 looking set to give way to a fresh imbalance in the coming session(s).
Click here to view the latest profile in NF on MPLite
- The NF Open was an Open Test Drive – Up (OTD)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Down (NV)
- Largest volume was traded at 15777 F
- Vwap of the session was at 15780 with volumes of 131.4 L and range of 167 points as it made a High-Low of 15874-15707
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Jul 2022) is 15720
- The VWAP & POC of Jun 2022 Series is 15895 & 15793 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of May 2022 Series is 16270 & 16340 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr 2022 Series is 17430 & 17145 respectively.
You can check the monthly charts & other swing levels for Nifty & NF here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 15742-15777-15832
BankNifty Jul F: 33397 [ 33733 / 33260 ]
BNF continued the weekly imbalance lower as it hit new lows of 33260 at open but was swiftly rejected back confirming an ORR (Open Rejection Reverse) start after which it not only swiped through the previous day’s balanced Value & Range but went on to enter into Tuesday’s Gaussian profile too almost completing the 80% Rule in that Value as it tagged the VPOC of 33728 while making a high of 33733 forming a large IB range of 473 points.
The auction then remained in this range for the rest of the day forming another Normal Day with higher Value but had a downward bias into the close as it left a perfect 3-1-3 profile with a prominent POC at 33483 and could give a move away from here in the coming session(s).
Click here to view the latest profile in BNF on MPLite
- The BNF Open was an Open Rejection Reverse – Up (ORR)
- The Day type was a Normal Day – Outside Bar (3-1-3 Profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 33483 F
- Vwap of the session was at 33489 with volumes of 31.4 L and range of 473 points as it made a High-Low of 33733-33260
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Jul 2022) is 33380
- The VWAP & POC of Jun 2022 Series is 33969 & 33498 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of May 2022 Series is 34570 & 34477 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Apr 2022 Series is 37090 & 36386 respectively.
For the Monthly charts & other swing levels for BankNifty & BNF click here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 33419-33483-33565
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive