Nifty Apr F: 14913 [ 14949 / 14687 ]
NF not only made a gap up open above PDH (Previous Day High) but continued to drive higher in the IB (Initial Balance) as it left a buying tail from 14775 to 14687 while making a high of 14820 and made a successful RE (Range Extension) in the C period staying above IBH as it tagged 14853 and continued the OTF (One Time Frame) higher till the ‘F’ period where it hit 14871 and gave the first pull back of the day breaking briefly below VWAP for the first and only time leaving a PBL (Pull Back Low) at 14787. The morning singles being defended along with the VWAP meant that the buyers were completely in control and this led to a fresh RE in the ‘I’ period followed by a late extension handle at 14886 in the ‘J’ period as the auction resumed the OTF probe higher tagging the VPOC of 14913 and almost completing the 2 IB objective of 14953 as it made a high of 14949 in the ‘L’ period but saw some profit booking coming in as NF gave the second PBL of the day at 14897 before closing the day right at the dPOC of 14912. Value for the day was higher once again and today’s POC & VWAP of 14843 would be the important references for the next session.
Click here to view the latest profile in NF on MPLite
- The NF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range plus Drive Up (OAOR + D)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Up (NV)
- Largest volume was traded at 14912 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14843 with volumes of 144.2 L and range of 262 points as it made a High-Low of 14949-14687
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 14425
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14839 & 15021 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 14288 & 14569 respectively.
You can check the monthly charts & other swing levels for Nifty & NF here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14810-14912-14949
HVNs – 14425 / 14621 / 14975
BankNifty Apr F: 34047 [ 34180 / 33694 ]
BNF also opened with a gap up but could not find the initiative volumes it needed for a bigger move away from the previous Gaussian profile as it formed yet another narrow range day of just 486 points after making a typical C side RE to the upside which was rejected and followed by new lows for the day in the ‘H’ period where the auction took support right at yVAL leaving a small tai from 33770 to 33694 after which it went made another trip above IBH before closing the day right at the POC of 34057 leaving a Neutral Centre profile with completely higher Value. BNF would need to stay above 34058 in the next session and scale above 34205 to continue probing higher whereas today’s VWAP of 33975 would be the important reference on the downside.
Click here to view the latest profile in BNF on MPLite
- The BNF Open was a Open Auction Out of Range (OAOR)
- The Day type was a Neutral Centre Day (NeuC)
- Largest volume was traded at 34058 F
- Vwap of the session was at 33975 with volumes of 46.1 L and range of 486 points as it made a High-Low of 34180-33694
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 33250
- The VWAP & POC of Dec Series is 33549 & 35263 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 31597 & 32062 respectively.
For the Monthly charts & other swing levels for BankNifty & BNF click here & for the weekly charts & analysis, please click here.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 33889-34058-34116
HVNs – 33250 / 33600 / 34050
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive