Nifty Apr F: 14752 [ 14876 / 14720 ]
NF opened lower below the extension handle of 14886 negating the bullishness of previous day as it left a selling tail from 14860 to 14912 in the IB (Initial Balance) and made a big C side extension lower as it made a low of 14762 taking suppport in the buying singles of 14775 to 14687. The auction then gave a bounce to the day’s VWAP forming similar PBHs at 14815 & 14814 in the ‘E’ & ‘G’ periods and swiped above these in the ‘H’ period as it hit 14847 but got rejected at yVWAP of 14843 triggering a fresh fall in the ‘I’ period as it made new lows for the day at 14720 completing the 2 IB objective but left a small tail indicating demand coming back as NF gave one last bounce to the day’s VWAP leaving a lower PBH at 14807 in the ‘K’ period before closing the day at 14752 as even the dPOC shifted here leaving a balanced profile for the day which was also an inside bar with Value mostly lower.
- The NF Open was a Open Auction In Range (OAIR)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Down (NV + Inside Bar)
- Largest volume was traded at 14753 F
- Vwap of the session was at 14792 with volumes of 112.7 L and range of 155 points as it made a High-Low of 14876-14720
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 14425
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 14816 & 14737 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 14893 & 15115 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 14288 & 14569 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 14742-14753-14814
HVNs – 14420 / 14621 / 14789 / 14975
BankNifty Apr F: 33478 [ 33946 / 33266 ]
BNF opened lower below the Neutral Day’s VWAP of 33975 and continued to drive down for the first half of the day after leaving a long selling tail from 33706 to 33946 in the IB as it got into the Gaussian profile of Friday and completed the 80% Rule with a big C side extension and followed it up with lower lows for the next 2 periods where the auction tagged 33266 falling just short of 25th March’s VPOC of 33250 and this also marked the end of the OTF (One Time Frame) probe. BNF then made a feeble bounce to 33668 in the ‘H’ period where it confirmed a PBH before forming a balance for the rest of the day building volumes at 33466 and closed right there leaving a ‘b’ shape long liquidation profile with completely lower Value for the day.
- The BNF Open was a Open Drive – Down (OD)
- The Day type was a Normal Variation Day – Down (‘b’ shape profile)
- Largest volume was traded at 33466 F
- Vwap of the session was at 33520 with volumes of 45.9 L and range of 680 points as it made a High-Low of 33946-33266
- The settlement day Roll Over point (Apr) is 33250
- The VWAP & POC of Mar Series is 34618 & 33870 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Feb Series is 35530 & 35820 respectively.
- The VWAP & POC of Jan Series is 31597 & 32062 respectively.
- Value zones (volume profile) are at 33889-34058-34116
HVNs – 33250 / 33600 / 34050
For more tradeable ideas and intraday trading strategies based on MarketProfile and the OrderFlow live charts with OrderFlow analysis Live, subscribe to the trading room. The Vtrender Trading Room hosts India’s largest MarketProfile community live every trading session from 9.15 am to 3.30 pm.
If not a Trading Room member you can get immediate access at – https://www.explara.com/e/vtrendertradingroomlive