NF (August) Weekly Profile (05th to 11th Aug 2022)
17685 [ 17736 / 17363 ]
- Friday: NF continued previous week’s Trend Day Imbalance with a higher open & marginal new highs of 17514 but ended up forming a Neutral Centre Day with a close around the dPOC of 17418 after it made a low of 17363 where it had left a responsive buying tail
- Monday: The auction tested the singles of Friday & gave an initiative move away from the yPOC of 17418 by first leaving a buying tail from 17438 to 17377 & then an extension handle at 17467 as it trended higher for most part of the day but made similar highs of 17584 & 17583 signalling exhaution coming in which triggered a retracement back to the day’s VWAP of 17512 before it closed once again around the dPOC of 17562
- Tuesday: Holiday
- Wednesday: Saw a rare OAIR (Open Auction In Range) start after a holiday but made an OH (Open=High) start at 17580 and probed lower in the IB (Initial Balance) as it tested Monday’s extension handle of 17467 while making a low of 17455 & left a B period buying tail till 17493 forming a ‘p’ shape profile for the day with marignal new highs of 17585 in the K period before making it a hat-trick of closing at the dPOC of 17558 & gave a nice 2-day composite with Value at 17505-17557-17569
- Thursday: NF opened with a big gap up of 153 points & hit 17736 but settled down into an OAOR forming an ultra narrow range of just 38 points in the IB after which it made couple of REs (Range Extension) lower completing the 2 IB objective of 17660 before closing around the HVN of 17680 forming a Gaussian Curve in a range of just 79 points.
The weekly profile is a Neutral Extreme One to the upside falling just short of the 3 IB objective of 17743 and has formed completely higher Value at 17411-17555-17568 with this week’s VWAP of 17542 being an important reference in the coming week below the immediate singles zone from 17665 to 17580.
Click here to view the MarketProfile charts of NF with respect to the previous settlement week on MPLite
BNF (August) Weekly Profile (05th to 11th Aug 2022)
38943 [ 38982 / 37751 ]
- Friday: BNF took support just above the weekly VWAP of 37796 & continued the balance it was forming last week by leaving an inside bar & a Normal Day as it filled up the upper part of the weekly profile with a close just below the dPOC of 37983
- Monday: The auction made lower lows of 37751 in the A period but saw big & agrressive demand coming in as it signalled a move away from the balance to a new imbalance as it left a buying tail from 37971 to 37751 along with couple of extension handles at 37998 & 38064 to hit new highs for the series at 38363 where some profit booking caused the dPOC to shift higher to 38294 with the close around it
- Tuesday: Holiday
- Wednesday: The sequence of higher highs & lows continued as BNF formed the second Normal Day of the week & a nice Gaussian Curve within an extremely narrow range of just 246 points and an ultra-prominent PPOC at 38367 which had a rare feat of all the 13 TPOs being aligned
- Thursday: The huge gap up open of 394 points signalled a move away from previous day’s balance but after leaving an A period buying tail from 38830 to 38694 & staying above VWAP all day as it even made multiple attempts to extend higher but could only manage 38982 leaving a ‘p’ shape profile for the day with another PPOC at 38898
The weekly profile is a Neutral Extreme One to the upside with overlapping to higher Value at 37913-38291-38417 with the VWAP at 38318 and has a big zone of singles from 38830 to 38446 above it & will be the suport zone for the coming week.
Click here to view the MarketProfile charts of BNF with respect to the previous settlement week on MPLite