NF Weekly Profile (09th to 15th Sep 2022)
17892 [ 18123 / 17805 ]
- Friday: NF started the week with a gap up confirming the start of a new imbalance as it formed completely higher Value but confirmed a FA (Failed Auction) at highs of 17949 as it made multiple REs lower to hit 17805 and left a responsive buying tail till 17841 forming a Neutral Centre Day
- Monday: The auction continued the upside probe with an A period buying tail from 17944 to 17872 as it negated the FA of 17949 & made new highs of 18024 forming a ‘p’ shape short covering profile with a prominent POC at 17979
- Tuesday: made it a hat-trick of gap up opens which settled down into an OAOR displaing pretty poor trade facilitation as it struggled to form a mere 91 point range leaving similar highs in the 18120-18123 zone indicating exhaustion on the upside though Value once again was completely higher with a close right at the dPOC of 18105
- Wednesday:NF opened with a big 279 point gap down but took support in this week’s buying tail of 17841 to 17805 as it made a low of 17819 and confirmed an ORR start to the upside resulting in a Double Distribution Trend Day Up after it left an extension handle at 17982 & tagged the yPOC of 18105 but left a responsive selling tail from 18098 to 18110
- Thursday: saw an OAIR start but a swift rejection from previous day’s selling tail as the auction left an initiative selling tail from 18043 to 18099 & left an extension handle at 18012 to form a ‘b’ shape long liquidation profile with completely inside range & value and the dPOC shifting to 17888 into the close
The weekly profile remained in a narrow range of just 318 points & was a Normal Variation One which completed the 2 IB objective of 18094 to the upside forming completely higher Value at 17868-17922-18039 but has closed near the VAL suggesting that the imbalance has given way to a balance.
BNF Weekly Profile (09th to 15th Sep 2022)
41302 [ 41855 / 41190 ]
- Friday: BNF continued the upside probe from previous session’s Trend Day profile but made the dreaded C side extension to 40753 which marked the day’s high as it formed a perfect Neutral Centre profile with a close around the dPOC of 40490 after making a low of 40362 where it left a responsive buying tail till 40426
- Monday: The auction made a move away from the NeuC POC of 40490 with an A period buying tail from 40459 to 40605 but formed a narrow 311 point range ‘p’ shape profile closing at the prominent POC of 40670 after it made marginal new highs for the week at 40770
- Tuesday:saw the 4th consecutive gap up open as BNF held above PDH of 40770 but formed another very narrow range of just 203 points as it could only manage to tag 40986 and made it a hat-trick of close right at the dPOC which for the day was at 40938
- Wednesday: BNF opened with a huge gap down & printed a freak tick of 40250 but remained above Friday’s low of 40362 as it found aggressive buyers confirming an ORR turning on the Beast Mode as it formed a humoungous 1310 point range Trend Day Up with extension handles at 40887 & 41116 acheiving this week’s ATR objective of 41637 while hitting 41680 before closing the day around the dPOC of 41427 leaving an Outside Bar
- Thursday: BNF gave a rare follow up to a Trend Day as it made a trending start scaling above the 28th Oct 2021 ATH of 41821 to record new highs of 41855 but could not sustain above it & got back into previous day’s range forming a ‘b’ shape long liquidation profile taking support just above the Trend Day VWAP of 41170 with a close right at the dPOC of 41288 leaving overlapping to lower Value.
The weekly profile once again resembles a Double Distribution one to the upside with completely higher Value at 40268-40664-41006 with the VWAP at 41043 which will be the important reference on the downside for the new week.