NF Weekly Profile (30th Sep to 06th Oct 2022)
17325 [ 17444 / 16764 ]
- Friday: NF began the week by looking below previous poor lows of 16800 as it hit 16764 but got rejected and swiped through previous Value with a huge Trend Day Up of 445 points as it left couple of extension handles at 16872 & 17028 and made a high of 17209 but saw profit booking coming in with the dPOC shifting lower to 17108
- Monday: The imbalance of Friday led to a balance as the auction left a small selling tail just below the yPOC of 17108 & filled up the low volume zone even testing the lower extension handle of 16872 while making a low of 16858 but left a small buying tail at the lows leaving a well balanced 3-1-3 profile with completely inside value & range
- Tuesday: saw the resumption of the imbalance to the upside with a higher open along with an A period buying tail from 17191 to 17125 and multiple REs recording new highs for the week at 17309 getting stalled in the selling tail from 26th Sep forming a short covering ‘p’ shape profile with completely higher Value & a prominent POC at 17267
- Thursday: NF opened with another gap up of 128 points entering the 23rd Sep profile but left a small selling tail from 17444 to 17426 marking the end of the upside for the week as it formed a Normal Day with a slow probe lower and a pretty late RE to hit lows of 17313 almost closing the gap and the saw the dPOC also shifting down to 17326 at close
The weekly profile is a Normal Variation Up type with overlapping to higher Value at 16908-17280-17292 and has small tails at both ends with a higher HVN at 17388 which will be the reference on the upside for the coming week whereas on the downside, the LVN of 17199 along with the VWAP of 17125 would be the important levels to watch along with the lower HVN of 16974.
BNF Weekly Profile (30th Sep to 06th Oct 2022)
39378 [ 39750 / 37580 ]
- Friday: BNF stated with a probe below previous week’s low of 37711 but left an A period singles at the start of the new week from 37708 to 37580 indicating aggressive buying coming in which led to a huge Trend Day Up of 1408 point range as it swiped through previous Value with couple of extension handles at 38032 & 38650 recording a high of 38988 with the dPOC shifting to 38847 into the close
- Monday: The auction then turned back to a balance after leaving a A period selling tail from 38810 to 38598 below the yPOC & filled up the low volume zone of Friday with a ‘b’ shape profile & a spike lower to 38086 after it left an extension handle at 38255 in the K period
- Tuesday:saw rejection of Monday’s spike with a higher open and a Drive Up as it left an initiative buying tail from 39042 to 38720 forming a large IB range of 558 points after which it settled down to form a ‘p’ shape profile with new highs for the week at 39348 and a prominent POC at 39172
- Wednesday: Holiday9
- Thursday: BNF made another gap up open and formed Value in the selling singles zone of previous week leaving a Neutral Extreme Day Down with the upside RE getting rejected from 38750 triggering a probe down to 39340 into the close with a prominent POC at 39555 & the VWAP at 39538 which will be the important references on the upside for the coming week
The weekly profile is a Normal Variation Up one inspite of the big range of 2170 mainly due to the above normal Friday’s range and has formed overlapping to higher Value at 38504-39176-39680 and will need to hold above the immediate LVN of 39330 to continue higher. On the downside, this week’s POC of 39176 with be the immediate level to watch below which the lower LVN of 39006 & this week’s VWAP of 38808 could come into play.